African American Youth Leadership Summer Camp
The Ujamaa Events African American Youth Leadership Summer Camp will allow your child to experience all of the great African American cultural, historical and business successes throughout the Dallas area.
Your child will visit the following Dallas institutions to empower them for future leadership in our community and the world. Here is the schedule for the camp:
- Monday, June 4th
- Tuesday, June 5th
- Dallas Museum of Art -The Power of Gold: Asante Royal Regalia from Ghana
- Klyde Warren Park
- Freedman's Memorial
- Griggs Park, one of Dallas' original Black communities in the Uptown Dallas Neighborhood
- Wednesday, June 6th
- Thursday, June 7th
- Friday, June 8th
Engaging speakers, interactive games, and surprises all week long!!
Date: Monday, June 4 through Friday, June 8, 2018
Register for the entire week or for individual days depending on your schedule.
Time: 9 AM - 4 PM, complimentary early drop-off at 8 AM, complimentary late pick-up by 5 PM
Ages: Kindergarten - Grade 12 (Ages 5 - 17)
Pick Up & Drop Off Location: The Black Academy of Arts and Letters (TBAAL), 1309 Canton Street, Dallas, TX 75201
Transportation: Transportation to and from all historic institutions is provided.
Snacks & Lunch: All children will need to bring their own lunch and snacks.
- One sibling discount is 5% and use discount code Sibling1
- Two sibling discount is 10% and use discount code Sibling2
- Three sibling discount is 15% and use discount code Sibling3
2. Select your desired option (full week camp or individual days) and proceed to checkout
Feel free to call 214-830-7520 or email email@example.com for additional information.