African American Youth Leadership Summer Camp - SPONSOR A CHILD
What better way to support our youth and their future than Sponsoring A Child to attend the Ujamaa Events African American Youth Leadership Summer Camp.
You can Sponsor A Child to attend the full week of camp or Sponsor A Child to attend two days of camp.
As a sponsor, you will receive:
- social media promotion
- logo placement on our website
- marketing material in student gift bags
- gratification from providing an enriching and memorable experience for a child
Our camp is designed to allow children age 5 to 17 to experience all of the great African American cultural, historical and business successes throughout the Dallas area.
Children will visit following Dallas institutions to empower them for future leadership in our community and the world:
- Monday, June 4th
- Tuesday, June 5th
- Dallas Museum of Art -The Power of Gold: Asante Royal Regalia from Ghana
- Klyde Warren Park
- Freedman's Memorial
- Griggs Park, one of Dallas' original Black communities in the Uptown Dallas Neighborhood
- Wednesday, June 6th
- Thursday, June 7th
- Friday, June 8th
Engaging speakers, interactive games, and surprises all week long!!
Feel free to call 214-830-7520 or email ujamaaevents.com with any questions.